Rite Edge Lawn Edging
£19.00 – £295.00 + VAT
* Will never rust, rot or need repainting
* Flexible & light weight
* Fast & Easy to install
* No maintenance required
* Saves hours on future edging
* Creates beautiful Lawns, flowerbeds & pathways
* Mower Proof
* Keeps your garden at its bestDimensions: 3mm x 102mm x 2.44m
Pack Size: 14 x 2.38m (34.14m) including 28 stakes
Available in: Natural, Brown & Green
Rite-Edge – Installation Instructions
- Dig a small trench around 5cm wide and 10cm deep in the exact position you require your new edge.
- Now from the Rite-Edge to the shape and design you require including the 5cm overlap join. This can now be placed into the trench you formed for the ledge.
- Check the exact height for the top of the Rite-Edge which should be just above true ground level but beneath the required cut grass level.
- If you are now happy with the shape and height, add the fixing stakes to secure Rite-Edge into position.
- A simple backfilling on the sides of your Rite-Edge completes the installation.
Rite-Edge has a unique patented telescopic design making installation fast and simple. On the inner side of the Rite-Edge, there are pockets, which are used to locate the stakes that secure the edging into the ground, being of a barbed design the stakes hold the edging in a permanent position.Rite-Edge can be used in a variety of applications from separating lawns from bed areas or as a bed divider separating mulch from flower beds. It can also be used in conjunction with gravel to be used as pathway edging or as a maintenance edging around the perimeter of a building.
Rite-Edge is extremely flexible enabling Landscape Architects and Landscape Designers the freedom to create any type of design with the confidence that the lawn edging they specify will meet their demands. The easier the lawn edging is to install, typically means the better installation. The better the installation typically means that the edging will perform better over time.
Available in a choice of four colours, Green, Brown, Black and the ever popular Natural Aluminium finish, the coloured finishes are electro-statically applied acrylic paint and then baked on. The end result is a product that will never rust, rot, or need re-painting, making it maintenance free, for ever.
So for permanent, perfect neat Edges to Lawns, flowerbeds and borders, simply install and mow.
For further information regarding Rite Edge Lawn Edging or to order by phone, contact us on 01233 770066
Black Length 2.4m x 10cm x 3mm, Black Pack (34 lengths), Brown Length 2.4m x 10cm x 3mm, Brown Pack (34m), Green Length 2.4m x 10cm x 3mm, Green Pack (34m), Natural Length 2.4m x 10cm x 3mm, Natural Pack (34m)